It is easy to miss something through the sea of trade show booths at the massive confab known as CES. Fortunately, Viodi has been reaching out to suppliers, filtering through press releases and working with a group of panelists to identify some cool gadgets and gizmos at this annual event. It is an honor to serve as moderator at the Broadband Unlimited Conference, where we will discuss a few of these offerings and their impact on broadband and video distribution.
Here are some of the many companies that we look forward to meeting while we are at CES.
- Cydle – Broadcast TV on your smart phone, android tablets and more – Central Hall , Booth 14843
- Grandcare Systems – aging in-place technology for seniors – North Hall, Silvers Summit Pavilion, Booth 2812
- Gulpfish – a social job connect network for Samsung TVs – Booth 26420
- Imation Link – Wireless A/V extender – Showroom at the Bellagio Ballroom
- Muvee Reveal – movies that make themselves – by appointment
- Quantenna – High performance A/V networking via WiFi – by appointment in their suite at the Las Vegas Hilton
- Roku – Internet video and more on the TV – speaking on the panel
- Smith Micro – video delivery platform – speaking on the panel
- Sonamba – In-Home well being monitor for seniors – North Hall, iStage Tech Zone, Booth 1335d
- Westell – HomeCloud service – by appointment and will be speaking on the panel
- Viewsonic – $179 3D pocket HD camcorders, as well as 3D picture frames – South Hall Booth 30873
- Vizio – TVs, connected Blu-Ray Players and now tablets and smart phones – Lafleur Ballroom at the Wynn